Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Portable

Post subject: Extend Codes
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 pm 

i'm trying get a hold of some extend codes for psp2 but i'm not finding very useful information about how to get them. i saw getting fast times on the challenge missions is one way, but i don't play with anybody. is there any way to get them solo? or are those challenge missions actually doable by yourself?
i also saw there's a download mission from the japanese server where you get some by just starting the mission, but i can't figure out how to do it since my computer doesn't have a slot to put my psp's sim card in. any information on how to get them or if there's anybody out there who's willing to trade for one or more would be appreciated. thanks!

Post subject: Re: Extend Codes
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:18 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

Get a USB cable, that way you just connect the PSP to your computer. You don't have to remove the memory stick at all.

You can't get extend codes solo without download missions. I think several of the challenge stages on the disc are flat-out not soloable. I'm not sure of the exact ways to get extend codes from DL missions, I'll let someone more knowledgeable answer that.

I'm in space.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 pm 
PSUPedia Bureaucrat

Yeah, the Japanese DLC had a few. I thought it was in one of the post-event trade missions. Like Mewn said, if you could hook it up using a cable you should be able to transfer the DLC file. If you can't play with others (and aren't on 2i) it doesn't get much easier unfortunately. :/

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm 

Tycho wrote:
If you can't play with others (and aren't on 2i) it doesn't get much easier unfortunately. :/

i can play with others on the online mode, but i don't see that many on. what's 2i? maybe i'm not on that. is it an update i need to download or something? kinda like how psu came out with a newer version

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:56 am 
PSUPedia SysOp

PSP2i is PSP2 Infinity, it's an updated rerelease that just came out in Japan. No English release announced yet.

I'm in space.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 am 
PSUPedia Bureaucrat

Well, if you can play online, you can just get them through challenge mode; one for clearing it for the first time on a character, and one for each class you've completely cleared it with. So the easiest way to farm them is to find a group of like-minded people, clear it on a (new) character without changing class, repeat. Maybe something like chat/forums would help you coordinate a group.

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Portable