Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Portable

Post subject: Hello:) and a question
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am 

*** EDIT: Figured it out. I did have to level to 60 and beat an unplayed mission.

Hello all! I am Dylock Strife and recently picked up PSP2 on PSN. I loved the first and am really enjoying this one. Iv brosed this site and like what i see in regards to information and community. I would like to thank all who contribute to the site for the hard work.

Now my question if anyone has time to help out is this...

I have just finished the part of the story where Little wing gets invaded for the first time, the new woman takes over for kraz and emillia is feeling down in the dumps. My mission tracker in the main menu says I should take emillia on an open mission with me to cheer her up. Here is where i hit trouble. Up till now I am LV 54. I have taken all missions on both planets (C&B) and finished all avalible challege missions. I have repeated multiple open missions with emillia in my party but have been unable to progress the story.
In addition to that I have talked to everyone on Little wing, being carful not to miss anyone and still no luck. Do I have to level up to 60 and complete a mission that has not yet been completed in order to move forward?

Sorry for the wall of text. Thanks in advance for any help and have a great weekend!

Post subject: Re: Hello:) and a question
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:53 am 

Have you tried going back to liitle wing ( where Kraz is)?
did you look at your story mission if you can proceed again?

if you did try doing more missions
if it fails maybe your save data is glitched or is bugged up

why not make a new char your only around level 60
theres not much for you to regret trying again

Post subject: Re: Hello:) and a question
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

I think I had the same problem there (and maybe another spot, too). I'm fairly positive your level doesn't have an effect on it, because I finished the game (both JP and EN versions) at a low-ish level... I don't even think I much crossed the LV60 mark by the end. On the other hand, getting to that level might help since it would unlock difficulty A which would give you new stuff to complete with Emilia. Maybe that's all you need.

Edit: Just now noticed your edit. Glad you got it figured out!

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Portable