Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Portable

Post subject: Mistake in "The All-Surpassing" client request description
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 am 

Hi, I want to report a mistake in PSP2Pedia. The description of the above request there says I must kill 2 Dark Falz Final (2nd form) among others, but that's wrong. 2 1st form Dark Falz kills are required, not 2nd form (which is only logical - 2nd form of Dark Falz is not availble in open mission, even on difficulty S Dark God mission has only 1st form).

Post subject: Re: Mistake in "The All-Surpassing" client request descripti
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 am 
PSUPedia SysOp

So is this a mistake in the description of the client order? Because the text, in both English and Japanese versions, specifically states 2 each of Dark Falz (first form), Dark Falz (second form) and Orga Angelus.

Dark Falz final form is available in open missions btw, check True Darkness.

Edit: Wait, never mind, I'm a derp. I confused Dulk Fakis with Dark Falz in True Darkness. My bad. So is the description in-game just wrong about needing 2 Dark Falz second form kills?

Ok let's take this from the top. I really shouldn't be posting when I've just woken up, have a tendency to say dumb things. Sorry about misinterpreting your post, I see what you're driving at now and it's correct - it should be Dulk Fakis Final, Orga Angelus and Dark Falz (not Dark Falz Final). The mistake is merely on the wiki's client order page but somehow I managed to misread both the text I'd extracted and Japanese wikis.

Not a morning person.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll fix it.

I'm in space.

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Portable