Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PSUPedia » PSUPedia » PSUPedia Forums

Post subject: Attention 360 players! Help us localize these articles!
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

Long story short... none of the PSUPedia staff play on the Xbox 360 servers, so in order for us to get accurate English localizations for the wiki, we need the help of the Xbox 360 community! For a list of all of the articles requiring attention, check out this link:
Category: Articles requiring localization

How can I help?
: Check out the link above to see which articles need attention. If you see an item in the list that you have, check the name and description to confirm that what is in-game matches exactly with what is on the wiki. If there are any differences, make the necessary changes to the article. Likewise with missions. Verify the name and descriptions and make any needed changes.

I don't know how to edit the wiki!
: That's OK. If you don't know how to edit or don't want to edit the wiki, post any information you can here and we'll take care of it. Also, feel free to post screenshots here if you don't feel like typing everything out.

Why does everything have to match between the game and the wiki?
: We just want the PSUPedia to be as up to date with the English version of the game as possible. While most people seem to have no problem going by the unofficial translations we create, it's simply nicer to have the site match the English version of the game since we are mainly used by the English community.

Any special rules to follow for updating these articles?
: Glad you asked!
* Verify that the item name (go by the name used when the item is in your inventory, not the name displayed in trade mission windows, as those have been known to be inconsistent with actual item names) matches the article name. If there is a discrepancy, move the article to the correct name or let us know here and we'll do it.
* The same thing applies with mission names. Use the mission names displayed at the mission counter when you are selecting a mission difficulty (if applicable).
* For item descriptions, simply type out the description exactly as it appears in-game. (Of course, you can ignore line breaks due to the size of the item window. Only include line breaks if they are deliberate. If one is in question, let us know.)
* Mission descriptions work the same way. Use the text shown in the mission window where you select a mission difficulty.
* When updating item and mission descriptions, be sure to remove the parentheses that are around the temporary translations!
* Take note of any special capitalization or text colorization (descriptions only) used in-game.
* After you have verified that the name and descriptions used in an article match the in-game text, you may remove the {{Localize me}} template that appears at the top of an article. This will remove it from the list of articles to be updated.

What do I get for helping?
: The gratitude of the staff and community as a whole. Remember, the PSUPedia is a community-driven project, so without the community's help, there's only so far we can go!

Post subject: Re: Attention 360 players! Help us localize these articles!
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 am 

I received a Kakwane Madog TCSM by "Hitting the counter" during the xbox Great Arms Race event, and it's stats are not up to par compared to it's Japanese counterpart. At 0/10 it has 864 PP and 551 Tech. Im not sure what the required Tech is to use it as I am a forte fighter, though I am assuming that this too has changed.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:17 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

It seems this weapon is just bugged. I read at the official board that Masterforces can't even equip it despite being only one of two types who should be capable of using it. Hopefully they address the problem soon.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:11 pm 

When did all of the trophies get added to the 360?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:31 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

From what I understand, they were awarded during those Great Gurhalian Cups.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 am 

GGC #1
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/com ... =20081124b
GGC#2
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/com ... GCIIprizes

I wish they did add the trophies.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 am 
PSUPedia SysOp

Ah, well that makes it much easier! Thanks for straightening that up!

Board index » PSUPedia » PSUPedia » PSUPedia Forums