Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Zero

Post subject: The Zeropedia is now open!
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:17 am 
PSUPedia SysOp

http://pszero.psupedia.info/Main_Page

It's still under heavy construction, but we're making progress. Feel free to create an account if you'd like to lend a hand!

Post subject: Re: The Zeropedia is now open!
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:33 pm 

Just glancing through the weapon lists and I was wondering how the JP-unique unlock code items should be handled. For example Power Beam is listed, but is called Handgun in the US version. Should we leave the entries as their JP version and add notes about what it is in US?

Also what happened to all the item pics that were in the old PSZ wiki? Are they being ditched or have they just not been implemented in the new layout yet?

Finally, I forget the discussion before, but how are non-6*/7* rares being noted, if they're being noted at all? So far I've seen Hollow Gimlet, Tonfa, and Red Saber drop with red boxes despite not being 6*/7* rarity.

Post subject: Re: The Zeropedia is now open!
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:56 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

schlagwerk wrote:
Just glancing through the weapon lists and I was wondering how the JP-unique unlock code items should be handled. For example Power Beam is listed, but is called Handgun in the US version. Should we leave the entries as their JP version and add notes about what it is in US?

Probably best to keep the JP entries and note what they're called and what happens visually if transferred to the EN version of the game.

Quote:
Also what happened to all the item pics that were in the old PSZ wiki? Are they being ditched or have they just not been implemented in the new layout yet?

They just haven't been transferred yet. They'll have to be downloaded, renamed to match the localized enemy names and then uploaded to the new wiki.

Quote:
Finally, I forget the discussion before, but how are non-6*/7* rares being noted, if they're being noted at all? So far I've seen Hollow Gimlet, Tonfa, and Red Saber drop with red boxes despite not being 6*/7* rarity.

No special note of them, so far. As it stands, the easiest way to tell if they're red box items is by their sell price. If it's 10 Meseta, it's a red box item. (Of course, this info has to be added to each article that falls under the category. D:) Alternatively, we could always set up a light red background color for the main weapon and armor lists to show which ones are red boxes and which are normal gold/blue boxes.

Board index » Other stuff » Handheld Phantasies » Phantasy Star Zero