Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other stuff » PSO2: Electric Boobraloo

Post subject: Character screens
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

An e-mail was sent out today to alpha test registrants showing off some new screenshots of character designs in PSO2. I'll translate the accompanying text for each screen.

http://pso2.jp/download/mm/image/pso2_m ... 07_f01.jpg
This attractive military-type costume is for female characters. Hmm... haven't we seen this character somewhere before? Surely the PSO connoisseurs among you know!

This young woman actually appeared in the promotional video we released before, but in the artwork, her face had been inadvertently left out! Did you notice?

Speaking of military fashion, I'm reminded of a young woman from PSO. She had a rather unique posture with her guns. This time, however, we'll be able to enjoy action that is different from [...]. Ah! Her slanted pose makes me think of her having a thirst for blood! ...but that's taking it too far.

http://pso2.jp/download/mm/image/pso2_m ... 07_m01.jpg
Moving on from female characters, here's a shot of a male design! Made for robot-type characters, this design is rather boxy. Thought deeply rooted in PSO's robot-type style, this one is distinctly PSO2!

Moreover, not only when you walk as this robot, you [...] when you [...]. Oh, well... that may be difficult to fully understand. Sorry for the censorship! More will be revealed in a follow-up report! I think you'll really be looking forward to this... robo-exclusive trait!

http://pso2.jp/download/mm/image/pso2_m ... 07_m02.jpg
Obviously this is just a screen of a character holding a gun. Even here, robot characters have an affinity for guns!

Post subject: Re: Character screens
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

Yo dawg I herd you like [...] so we put a [...] in yo [...] so yo can [...] while yo [...]

I'm in space.

Post subject: Re: Character screens
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm 
PSUPedia Bureaucrat

CAST exclusive racial ability: making obnoxiously loud sounds with every footstep.

Also looking ugly ohwait that's not exclusive.

Board index » Other stuff » PSO2: Electric Boobraloo