Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other stuff » PSO2: Electric Boobraloo

Post subject: Official PSO2 newsletter vol.4 (July 29, 2011)
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

Here's my translation of the latest e-mail newsletter.

---

Official site overhauled!
The official Phantasy Star Online 2 site has been updated with introductions to the world, races and classes of the game, along with movies and screenshots showing off the character creation system and city! We plan to update the site regularly with new information. Look forward to August 1, when we'll be adding many new screens and releasing more details!

http://pso2.jp/

The leaks aren't done yet!
Hello, everyone.
Assistant producer Bonko here... a bit jealous of the magazines that Producer Sakai and Director Mikura sent all of those new screens to...

Well, the media briefing that I announced last time has come to a close, and that very day, loads of new information was unveiled. So, what did you think? That character creation demo was great, wasn't it? Especially the boobs, and those other boobs, and...

After the broadcast had ended, we received tons of messages from everyone. "I saw the briefing!" and "The movie was great!" Thank you all for the kind words!

I see that with as in-depth as the character creation system gets, you can really customize to your heart's content!

Actually, I got to play around with it in an in-house test the other day... I became completely immersed in it. The same thing happened with the rest of the staff!

As for announcements in this newsletter, the official site has been updated. So, what do you all want to see first? Character creation? Action? Or maybe more on the multi-party system?

Wouldn't it be great if there were a place where everyone could tell us what they think? "I love this character!" or "I'm concerned about [...]!" If only there were a place where you could do that...

Sakai: "Bonko, is this what you're looking for?"
Bonko: "Oh... brilliant! Yes, sir!"

And thus, the official PSO2 Facebook fan page was born!

https://www.facebook.com/sega.pso2

The plan all along was to open the page quietly through this newsletter. But, why? Because I'm the one who gets to be in charge of it! Such a big responsibility, is it?

I wanted to make the fan page so that you could all pass on your encouragement to the PSO2 team. I figured that it could also be really fun. I hope you all enjoy it!

* You must be registered with Facebook in order to view this page. By clicking the "like" button, you will be registered as a fan of the page, and then receive messages and screens in your Facebook feed, and also be able to comment on the page.

By the way, for each "like" the page gets, my HP goes up by 1 point! As a matter of fact, I have an arrangement with Sakai so that as my HP goes up, he may grant certain requests. I think my first goal will be 500 fans!

Anyway, from now on, this newsletter will be sent out on a less regular basis. Until now, this was the only place where screen leaks got out, but I think from now on, Facebook would be a great place for them!

Now on to what you've all been waiting for. Let's start with leaked costumes!

It seems there are some never-before-seen parts in this one. There are lots of things that kind of look like mags... but they aren't. These parts are all units.

In PSO2, your costume is an all-in-one deal, but you can equip units to make yourself larger! (Mags are in the game, but mags these are not.) Use these parts to give yourself a more sci-fi look!

Incidentally, you can equip units to your arms, back and legs. And they aren't just for looks, either. Units can raise your defense and attributes, too. Make sure you put them to good use!

Oh, yeah. There are low-grade and high-grade units. The low-grade ones don't have any special graphics. (Noooooooooooooo!) You'll have to go for the high-grade units if you want to make your costume look cooler!

Take a look at this RAcaseal.

And now, from behind!

This is important to see, in my opinion, because you'll mainly be seeing yourself from behind while playing the game. And of course, there may be even more variations aside from this.

This is my personal favorite unit. Its sharp design is very weapon-like. Even on her slender figure, it's perfect!
Well, for one more...

Check out the units this glasses-wearing nurse has equipped. (I made her, as well.)

Well, that's all for today!

P.S.
So, what did you think of our fourth newsletter?
With all of the information released at the briefing, this is pretty much the end of the newsletter...
And with game magazines now on board getting the latest bits of news, I'm not sure what I could include here. :(
With no battle tactics planned, I'm not sure what to do... ;_;
Of course, maybe this can live on through Facebook! I'll be waiting for everyone to "like" our fan page! (Bonko)

Post subject: Re: Official PSO2 newsletter vol.4 (July 29, 2011)
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 pm 

"Electric Boobraloo" has become far more appropriate a subtitle for this forum, really.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 am 

Now with more sharp edges!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:56 am 
PSUPedia Bureaucrat

Raujinn wrote:
"Electric Boobraloo" has become far more appropriate a subtitle for this forum, really.
My foresight is a thing of splendor.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:45 am 

units+ mags= armored characters lol

Board index » Other stuff » PSO2: Electric Boobraloo