Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PSUPedia » PSUPedia

Post subject: Types - Site visual changes
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:50 pm 

I was just wondering why some types look like they usually do on the site and other like Guntecher look dif.
The regular/old visual gave more detail as what the status would be at GAM lev 20 but now it does not have that.Compare it to Gunmaster that has it the GAM lev 20 status.

Sorry i'm also new on the forums i was wondering becuase i use this site a lot and the changes offer more info on whats to come don't get me wrong that's good but it takes away the GAM status that help a lot or at least saves time. : )

Post subject: Re: Types - Site visual changes
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

That was me messing around with a new format for the articles. The GAM charts can be re-added; I can probably also do some other ones to correspond to upcoming missions where you're capped at LV60 and your type is capped at LV1. Or something like that could all be put on the GAMs page. I'll see what I can come up with when I have some time to mess around with it all.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 pm 

EspioKaos wrote:
That was me messing around with a new format for the articles. The GAM charts can be re-added; I can probably also do some other ones to correspond to upcoming missions where you're capped at LV60 and your type is capped at LV1. Or something like that could all be put on the GAMs page. I'll see what I can come up with when I have some time to mess around with it all.

I appreciate it Espio and thanks for the reply : )

Edit : Also i think it looks better the way you changed it but if you could fit in the GAM chart it would be great ; )

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am 

EspioKaos wrote:

The great messiah of mass information has spoke!!!!!!

For you can not have one without the other.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 pm 
PSUPedia SysOp

http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_advanced ... #GAM_stats

I'll be creating articles for each character/type level combo listed there to give a good at a glance look for each type. I have filled in the stats yet, but here's an example article: http://psupedia.info/GAM_stats/LV20,_type_LV20

Board index » PSUPedia » PSUPedia