Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Other stuff » Off-topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself!
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 am 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: none
What brought you here: info
What you hope to accomplish here: learn & contribute what i can
Other PSU-related information: i was a PS2 server player before it got shutdown i decided to go for the 360 server.
Everything else: :)

Character 3: Flonne female cast lvl 1
Character 4: Pram the Oracle female newman lvl 46

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 am 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: Zip, Ziltch, Nada
What brought you here: Just looking for random info about PSP2i demo and looking for people to play with online.
What you hope to accomplish here: Not to much really. Just an alternative place to chillout at times with fellow PS players when not talking sports.
Other PSU-related information: Been a PS head since the Mega Drive days and the evolution of this franchise has aged like fine wine. Phantasy Star 2 & 4 still hold the crown for the franchise IMO though.
Everything else: Work in the wonderful world of Retail Marketing (trust me marketing is way overrated even if you went to college for it) Love all sports as that's my only bigger passion than video games. Fan of Denver Broncos, Houston Astros, New York Knicks, Colorado Avalanche, Chelsea Blues, and any other team that helps me cover the spread LOL.

"Television is the Retina of the Mind's Eye"

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: none, i use the PSPedia2 for information

What brought you here: PSPedia2 doesn't seem to have a forum, this has boards about PSU:P

What you hope to accomplish here: if i find out how to take screenshots, i might help get some pictures of weapons and visual modules onto the PSPedia2, for it is very lacking, i'm not sure if that has anything to do with the question though.

Other PSU-related information: i have played PSO episodes 1 to 4, PSU (never beat the game though), PSU:P, PSU:P2, and that's about it, i watched my friend play blueburst and PSU:SotI

Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:53 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: Peruser of information, and part-time contributor. It's quite literally almost a daily routine for me these days.

What brought you here: Oddly enough, I was in the small group of people who eventually became the staff here who were in the JP Closed Beta. I'm sure that even still, some folks might still remember me.

What you hope to accomplish here: Not too much, mostly. Mostly to help where I can, and give my own two cents when I can.

Other PSU-related information:Been playing the various PSO/PSU incarnations since then on and off, thanks to a few good friends who I originally met back in PSOv1, oddly enough. Currently been getting into PSP2 and PsP2i in the past year or so, and enjoying the ride again so far, even if I am playing the JP versions so far (long story behind that...)

Everything else: Most folks remember me in one way or another originally from PSOW; but as the times changed, so did I. Safely put, I add stuff more frequently here than when I was a PSOW contributor.

I even have a user page here at http://psupedia.info/User:Nisshoku ,which is rarely updated. It's mostly there as a record of what I had before the US PC servers went ka-put.

Other than that, not too much else.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: I use it, not skilled enough to contribute :(
What brought you here: first lurked to get info about PSP2, and you had much better info than pso-worlds. now I enjoy the wiki content, and have subscribed to talk about Infinity and find people to play online with possibly
Other PSU-related information: loved PSO, never played PSU, hated PSP, PSP2 is fun but very, very, very frustrating. I have very high hopes for Infinity.
Everything else: italian payer that is right now in the UK.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: Nothing really just lurking for information since joining the JP server when i heard about the free course.
What brought you here: Links from PSOW forums and google helped as well finding this site.
Other PSU-related information: I was on the NA servers as a Newman WT named EJ. Had several characters as well but manly used my newman the most. Was in the JP beta of PSU and have been a member and contributor for PSOW and wrote an episode offline guide. Been gone from the game for about 3-4 years but decide to come back and really enjoy the game since its free, I don't feel I have to play all the time when I first started which seems like I had to since I was putting money into it. Since the free course I can go on my pace and don't have to worry about wasting money if I don't play for a month or so.
Everything else: Played PSO and BB. My main was a Fomar named EJ, I have played with most of the members here back in PSO and BB days and I consider myself a very good fomar that did support and melee. I was a good WT back in the NA servers but now decide to focus on being a FT and seeing how I fair with that. Also love using the longbows and having the tech support seems FT may fit for now until I get bored and switch to WT again or even AT.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 pm 

Hello there. I'm a new forum member. My characters is level 96 and a hunter. I usually use fist weapons... I don't know, I guess that's all there is to say.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: If knowledege here is food... Then I consume... But not the runabout "I'm a Banana" knowledge nonsense.
What brought you here: Searching on how to find kubara wood as I remain planet hopping looking for the damn thing. (Wonders why they just couldn't plant a big ol' tree and have players just chop it down.)
What you hope to accomplish here: My agenda is well to provide support and sound tactical strategy to whatever I can.
Other PSU-related information: Well besides playing on my ps2 in which I will invest in a ps3 very soon. Here are my characters if you ever see me online...

Name: Kos-Mos (Yes I have actually created her in which is surprising easy... *wonders how many kos-mos is running around in the psu universe*)
Type: CAST
Class: Ranger

Name: Zero 99
Type: CAST
Class: Hunter

Name: Luna Moonpaw
Type: Beast
Class: Hunter

Name: Clarissa Winters
Type: Newman
Class: Force

Everything else: Well if I'm not playing the psu series I also play Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Super Street Fighter IV... Or The Sims series as well. And if at my systems I usually sketch or head to the library or if not anywhere of there at the park playing handball with my peeps. Oh and also a traveler by nature so I sometimes purposely get lost.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 am 

Affiliation with PSUPedia:
None what so ever
What brought you here:
The PSUP website
What you hope to accomplish here:
I am a fan of wiki sites like these and a big fan of PSU. I love to spend hours on end finding gaps in the info on websites so that i may edit it and fill in the blanks because many people(me included) are dpendent on these websites for info on how to get that awesome S weapon.
Other PSU-related information:
I have put a few contributions to mini rappys on the PSP2 website under the name jeremiah4591. It is a friends account I do not personally own PSP2 but while he is playing it I am the one constantly on the website telling him how to get this and that and if he gets something that is not listed I am the one who immedialtely edits the site to preveent any future confusion.
Everything else:
I plan on getting the guardians liscense later today for 360 my gamertag is Fall3nD3miGod I do not know what name I will be using as of right now though. I have ran forums before on Darkthrone websites and multiple Darkthrone Guilds one most notably is Angels Of Death and The Dark Alliance I was an Admin for both not the creator. I ran these for roughly 2 years on the Darkthrone Beta I relinqushed my title for Gold. My name then was Walmartisgod and SlipknotIsGod. Also I will attempt to become affiliated with PSU forums one day because i do know how to edit websites and I strive to be an active member with lots of posts XD. O and some randomness here I also play COD:BO on 360 and i have a facebook my name is willis rowland.

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:40 am 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: None
What brought you here: I have been using the wiki over the past week or so since I have started the JP server.
What you hope to accomplish here: Besides gathering information, nothing.
Everything else: I posted back on the EGS forum under the name Remnant. It's there that I found my way to the JP server as well as using this wikis guide to get registered with them in the first place.

I use this site in junction with another site but it has helped my game play go smoothly so for that, I thank the site and it's contributors.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:03 am 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: I don't have any affiliation with PSU-Pedia apart from being a fourm member & here to help others even though I'm new myself.

What brought you here: Google bought me here. All I did was typed the name of a weapon into Google and PSUP was on the top of the page.

What you hope to accomplish here: I hope to gain better knowledge of the game & of the people who play it. I hope to meet some good people & I am also here to promote my YouTube channel.

Other PSU-related information: N/A

Everything else: It would mean a lot to me if you guys could check out my YouTube channel & subscribe.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:26 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: I just come to the PSUP for info and what not.
What brought you here: Google did and keeps brining me back.
What you hope to accomplish here: Hoping to get reliable information here, if I see any info thats off now I hope to contribute and change it or add to anything here.
Other PSU-related information: Started playing back in '07 after playing the beta. Only played a few moths at the time. Dont remember why, but at the time I was trying to get into MLG for Gears of War 1, so I had been practicing for that with a vVv. PSU and Gears arent very condusive game styles. But I renewed my account May '11 after seeing my brother play the Spring Event. I saw all the new things they added and I wanted to get back into it. I didnt get to participate on my account in that event but I helped him, and I got hooked so thats why Im back. My Brother and I usually hunt/quest together, he is the MINI SOULJACOWS that run around, you probably have seen them.
Everything else: I am 19 and enetering the Air force in Sept. I go to the gym almost everyday and swim every other. Not a typical gamer to some. If I wasnt enetering the Air Force for financial reasons I would be going to college for Sports Medicine or PT. If anyone would have questions on workouts, or programs I love helping people getting into training. Dont be shy. Hope you learned a little bit about me.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: I mostly use the site to look at drops, mission layouts, etc. I try to contribute when I see something that isn't on the site yet, although I'm a very lazy person and could go find things specifically to help fill it out.

What brought you here:I just recently found out about the forums and without any forums I care about but I like this one being about PSU only for the most part so I registered.

What you hope to accomplish here:I just hope to start contributing a little more and maybe even make some friends here.

Other PSU-related information:My main character is a male newman, he's 180 and mostly GAS'd out, he used to go wartecher frequently until I made a beast that I didn't despise. My beast is female and currently level 155, she mains as a fortefighter and occasionally goes acrotecher. I have a CAST but I hate it for now because I'm not willing to spend money on good weapons yet, but I eventually will. My last character is a lvl 1 human who I will probably never play on.

Everything else:I spend several hours everyday on PSU but it isn't the only game I play. I also play Halo, Touhou, Rock Band, Final Fantasy 13, Minecraft, and many more games. I don't have any kind of social life right now so I'm always at home playing games, although next year I should be getting a job. I make alot of videos and put them on youtube, so watching them and also leaving feedback would be awesome, I also have a couple TA videos of PSU(Even though I fail at TA'ing lol...) most of my videos are of me playing Rock Band(I'm pretty good at it) don't be afraid of talking to me, I don't mind making new friends or having someone to play with, but I usually won't start a conversation.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 am 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: None at all. I look at it when I'm bored.

What brought you here: Google~

What you hope to accomplish here: I would like to learn some things about the game and maybe make some friends that I can play with.

Other PSU-related information: I've been playing for.. maybe 5 or 6 months, but still consider myself a noob. I play on the 360, mostly on Leo, and have two characters. A LV 103 Human - Blood Omen (yes, after the game series), and a LV 21 CAST - Cipher. Both are male.. because I am male.

Everything else: I am a nerd, and sometimes I speak in leet. I love cats. I rage sometimes. Be nice or I will cry.. not really. I do hate jerks though.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 am 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: Little, edited one thing back in the first Phantasy Star Portable section.
What brought you here: Information seeking. I was hunting rares, and this seemed to be the place to go.
What you hope to accomplish here: Help tie up the loose ends (such as unknown or missing weapon auras), and contribute to a possible Infinity wiki (though I seem to remember someone mentioning that this might not be happening due to the high probability that it wont be localized for English speakers). I wouldn't mind helping with PSO2. Unfortunately, I don't have a good Gaming PC. (also, after seeing the ideas being shot around for the PSO2 database, I might not get the chance to help too much if at all)
Other PSU-related information: I've never really played a Phantasy Star game until the demo for Portable 1, and only stayed with the portable series.
Everything else: I'm a rather relaxed gamer, I do it for general time consumption not for RP-ing. Though since importing Infinity, I've found an English community that likes to do runs, however it's mostly to help out others, or themselves, after a rebirth. (It was fun waiting until one of them rebirthed again for me to be able to bring my new Duman along.)

I'm on the PSOWorld forums, but even then I find myself to be quiet there, not even taking part in the Finds/Accomplishments threads. You can fine me here.

I hope Temprus doesn't mind, but since I am one too, I shall quote him, "BTW, Yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?" ~ Temprus of Time

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: The trolling is pretty good at times
What brought you here: The trolling
What you hope to accomplish here: I hope to one day be recognized as "that one black cast that is the shit"
Other PSU-related information: I am a day-one player, but have recently quit due to the fact that SoJ treats the U.S. servers like shit and SoA goes along with whatever SoJ decides.
Everything else: Macaroni & cheese is just awesome :.}

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:23 pm 

Affiliation with PSUPedia: I'm here to help with being a general contributor, catching descrepancies as I cross them from the xbox 360 side of things.
What brought you here: I saw the link to the forums on PSUPedia
What you hope to accomplish here: I want to help expand the info base, as well as network with other PSU (and future PSO2) players.
Other PSU-related information: I started PSU a couple years ago, but put that on hold when I joined the USAF; so I'm effectively a new user again, with a general idea of how to play. I have a strong preference for the CAST race and Bullet weapons. RAcas is what you would call it I suppose.
Everything else: GamerTag is ChaseNetwork. My main is a male CAST called Myou Ryoushi. I hope to help contribute to the 'pedia during the near future. I'm also an aspiring video game/computer programmer with working knowledge of the C++ language; So I would very much enjoy coordinating with PSUPedia on future program projects, with the only price being me getting experience in my desired future career.

Nice to meet you all! I hope to see you all server side. I enjoy new partners. *inserts smily face at risk of Qwerty's rules* :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Other stuff » Off-topic